Finance & Billing Coordinator
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
As a Finance & Billing Coordinator you will provide comprehensive financial, legal and administrative support to Antmicro’s Sales team and executive management to ensure our customer-facing billing practices function impeccably. You will be responsible for a variety of billing activities ensuring best standards of customer service and timely billing operations. We will depend on you to keep great records and closely track and maintain our billing cycles. A vital part of your job will be to interact with clients to resolve any issues, answer inquiries and provide the needed assistance.
Additionally, cooperating closely with Antmicro’s executive management team, you will provide guidance concerning financial matters including billing standards and procedures, reporting related matters as well as EU-funded Research and Development projects.
- acting as a point of contact for clients regarding payments and invoicing
- communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
- preparing, issuing, and sending invoices to international clients
- responding to clients’ inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- informing customers of any missed or upcoming payment deadlines
- reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy
- reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving potential discrepancies
- routine and period-end reporting
- administration of EU project-related documentation
- consulting the legal department on non-standard queries and cases
- monitoring and reporting irregularities and recurring issues, suggesting improvements
- participating in review meetings
- prior experience as a billing specialist or in similar finance related role is welcome
- degree in finance or accounting
- very good command of English in speech and writing is essential
- proficiency in data entry, accounting and reporting programs and applications
- strong analytical, numerical and presentation skills
- extreme attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal skills
- proactive mindset with experience in analysis
- ability to build relationships with business partners and customers
- strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize
- active problem solving
- ability to work in an international environment
This is an onsite opportunity. For a list of offices see our locations pages.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk