Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you want to shape the landscape of advanced technologies?
Antmicro’s marketing team delivers high-quality content meant to describe and promote world-class projects involving advanced software and hardware technologies, which Antmicro develops in collaboration with the biggest players in the field of computing, such as Google, Nvidia and Intel. With cutting-edge technological solutions at play, the marketing team members closely cooperate with other departments towards a common goal, which is to propel Antmicro’s advanced computing systems to places where they will make a difference.
- design the company’s communication materials, such as leaflets, posters, presentations, social media graphics, event collateral, merchandising etc.
- take care of the brand’s consistency across various media (both print and digital) and help develop the visual language of our brand
- research new ideas, stay on top of digital social trends, with an eye toward experimentation
- create visionary and captivating illustrations and data visualizations
- assist in the development of the company’s web presence
- collaborate with other teams to understand their needs, requirements, and objectives
- participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- 2+ years of graphic design experience, with a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions
- strong illustration skills, eye for typography and acute attention to detail
- experience in responsive web design, UI/UX experience is welcome
- experience in building brand identity and translating guidelines into compelling graphics
- knowledge of relevant tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch/Figma
- experience with After Effects and/or 3D software are nice to have
- strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- very good English written, verbal and presentation skills
- passionate about design, innovation and technology
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz