Open Source Marketing Coordinator
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you want to shape the landscape of advanced technologies?
Antmicro’s marketing team delivers high-quality content designed to describe and promote world-class projects involving advanced open source software and hardware technologies, which Antmicro develops in collaboration with the biggest players in the field of computing, such as Google, Nvidia and Intel. With cutting-edge technological solutions at play, the marketing team members closely cooperate with other departments towards a common goal, which is to propel Antmicro’s advanced open source computing systems to places where they will make a difference.
As a team member you will organize and oversee communication campaigns on social media, the web and in print, as well as for trade shows and events. You’ll monitor the progress of campaigns using various tools and metrics and submit performance reports to the sales and marketing team leaders. Your responsibilities will include maintaining relationships with Antmicro’s partners to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
You will be responsible for the creation and improvement of existing marketing materials and processes for maximum clarity, efficiency, and success, ensuring brand consistency across various marketing materials. You will also need to keep track of needed updates to our websites and marketing resources.
Developing content and copy is key in this role. With support from Antmicro’s technical writers you will write materials for diverse marketing distributions - slide decks, presentations, online entries, brochures, press releases, websites etc. You will work with our creatives to ensure timely execution of the companies marketing assets.
You will be tasked with the production of a number of company’s events, such as trade shows and meetups, including supervising on-site event management. You’ll manage communication around the release of these events to the company’s stakeholders and the relevant community.
- Bachelor’s degree in either marketing/business or engineering field
- minimum 2 years of hands-on marketing experience with focus on content marketing
- copywriting, proof-reading skills and attention to details
- familiarity with social media (Linkedin & Twitter)
- experience with website and social media analytics
- creativity and commercial awareness
- fluency in English, highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong organizational abilities
- experience in event or logistics management is welcome
- technical knowledge, understanding of and passion for high-tech are nice-to-have assets
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz