Open Source Marketing Coordinator
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you want to shape the landscape of advanced technologies?
Antmicro is a software-driven tech company providing development services, platforms, know-how and guidance to customers looking to innovate by applying new technological developments in hardware, software, FPGA, ASIC and edge-to-cloud AI systems.
Antmicro offers applied R&D services, prototyping, new product development and assistance in adoption of modern, open source and software-centric technologies and workflows, including Antmicro’s own open source technologies such as Renode.
Antmicro is a Strategic Founding Member of RISC-V International, as well as a Platinum Member of Zephyr Project and CHIPS Alliance. We believe in the power of open source to transform entire industries and provide unique business value to our customers.
Antmicro’s marketing team delivers high-quality content designed to describe and promote world-class projects involving advanced open source software and hardware technologies, which Antmicro develops in collaboration with the biggest players in the field of computing such as Google, Nvidia and Intel. With cutting-edge technological solutions at play, the marketing team closely cooperates with other departments towards a common goal, which is to propel Antmicro’s advanced open source computing systems to areas where they will make a difference.
- organizing and overseeing communication campaigns using various marketing channels, including company and partner websites, social media and print
- monitoring the effectiveness of marketing activities using adequate tools and metrics to prepare insightful reports
- maintaining relationships with Antmicro’s partners to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- creating and improving marketing materials (such as blogs, slide decks, presentations, website content, videos, webinars, leaflets, etc.) in cooperation with technical writers, graphic designers and the Sales team
- organizing in-house photo sessions and video shoots
- production of external company events, such as trade shows, conference presence and meetups in cooperation with other teams
- assisting the Marketing Manager in coordinating the daily task pipeline
- bachelor’s degree in either marketing/business or engineering field
- hands-on marketing experience with focus on content marketing
- copywriting, proofreading skills and attention to detail
- familiarity with social media (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- experience with website and social media analytics
- creativity and commercial awareness
- fluency in English, highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong organizational abilities
- experience in event production is welcome
- technical knowledge, understanding of and passion for high-tech are nice-to-have assets
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- eligibility to work in the EU
This is an onsite opportunity. For a list of offices see our locations pages.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.