Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Want to build devices running next-generation AI?
Antmicro's AI team builds advanced deep learning-capable data processing devices for customers from various business sectors as well as participates in the world's leading edge AI projects aimed at developing the edge AI tooling ecosystem. Those initiatives often involve the largest stakeholders in the industry, e.g. Google, with whom we’ve been collaborating closely around the open source machine learning framework TensorFlow. By using innovative development methodologies the company stays at the forefront of the industry, while various partnerships allow our team members to become early adopters of the latest processing platforms from vendors such as NVIDIA, NXP or Xilinx.
As a team member you’ll be responsible for designing AI system architectures (deep neural networks, machine learning algorithms, vision algorithms etc.) to handle such tasks as video processing, object detection and tracking, speech recognition, text analysis and more. Your tasks will include implementing, training and testing AI algorithms with 3D game engines, as well as optimizing them for given hardware. You will also develop and improve a range of AI-oriented tools and frameworks, while your everyday work will involve Linux and other open source operating systems. To validate the software you create, you will be encouraged to automate your workflow whenever possible by writing automated tests and Continuous Integration scripts.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- understanding computer architectures
- expertise in C/C++ is a must
- experience with bash, git, gcc, make
- knowledge of Linux and its internals
- experience with Python and / or other scripting languages
- knowledge of TensorFlow / Caffe
- understanding neural network architectures
- knowledge of CUDA / OpenCL / OpenCV
- knowledge of computer vision algorithms
- knowledge of the latest trends in AI
- interest in algorithmics
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz