Open Source C# Engineer
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Want to revolutionize IoT development?
In our team we develop Renode - an open source development framework for embedded systems that allows you to emulate complicated multi-node environments. We bring what's best in open source software development to the world of embedded, with testing capabilities, continuous integration and rapid prototyping.
As a team member you will develop software in C# and C. You will work with different operating systems, with Linux being your everyday working environment. You will work on new ways to enhance the Renode workflow and integrate it with external tools. You will also create models of embedded devices, learning about the finest details of computer architectures. You will be required to show considerable analytical and OOP skills, as well as the ability to create scripts in different languages to automate your work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- expertise in C#
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- strong C programming knowledge
- willingness to learn about computer architecture
- experience in git
- interest in open source projects
- interest in embedded systems / IoT is welcome
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz