Open Source Software Internships
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
It’s never too early to start your professional career. If you are technically-minded and, like us, passionate about open source, then this is the opportunity for you.
In our team we work with the newest, bleeding edge embedded technologies. We develop products integrating modern application processors with open source software like Linux or Zephyr. The work often includes designing the entire system architecture, choosing proper software technologies, implementing missing software elements and integrating them together.
As an intern you will work on a variety of projects that involve a broad range of open source technologies such as RISC-V, Renode, Zephyr, TensorFlow and Linux. Your everyday work will involve Linux and other open source operating systems. You will be encouraged to work on smart and ambitious projects that will not just harness, but actively contribute to open standards. You will be provided with all the necessary tools, from high-end gear and hardware to mentoring and team experience on every step of the way. Finally, your internship project will be published as open source and made available to the community.
- students of computer science, electronics or related fields
- availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- understanding of, or willingness to learn about computer architectures
- programming skills in selected compilable (C/C++, C#) and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- passion for open source projects
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- methodical approach and attention to detail
- teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- good command of English
This is an onsite opportunity. For a list of offices see our locations pages.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.