Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems?
In our team we work with the newest, bleeding edge embedded technologies. We develop products integrating modern application processors with open source software like Linux or Zephyr. The work often includes designing the entire system architecture, choosing proper software technologies, implementing missing software elements and integrating them together.
As a team member you will develop open source software for embedded devices like device drivers, operating system adaptations or control applications. In your everyday work you will use Linux and develop for Linux or other open source operating systems. You will be encouraged to automate your workflow with scripting whenever possible. You will be responsible for writing automated tests and Continuous Integration scripts for validating the software you create.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- good understanding of computer architectures and programming
- knowledge or willingness to learn Linux kernel development (and other open source operating systems)
- expertise in C/C++
- knowledge of Linux and its internals
- experience with bash, git, gcc, make
- experience with Python and / or other scripting languages is welcome
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz