Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you wish to shape the future of open computing systems? Join Antmicro's Cloud team.
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with the latest cloud technologies, are not afraid of challenges and always eager to learn and solve problems, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
In our team we apply Continuous Integration/Delivery methodologies in new, previously unexplored fields, build our own open source, scalable simulation and virtualization environments, contribute to open source frameworks and constantly strive to improve the underlying tools and workflows wherever we can, without fear of upsetting the status quo.
As a team member you will work on designing cloud infrastructure and implementing, maintaining and monitoring the world’s most cutting-edge applications. You will learn how to scale computing power and apply it to AI solutions and advanced, distributed CI/CD constructions. You will work with cloud services and multiple sysadmin/devops tools to provide fast and friendly development environments for both internal teams and external top-class customers.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- knowledge of various issues in the field of cloud engineering (virtualization, scalability, load balancing, failovers, distributed computing power, cloud deployments, monitoring, log processing)
- proficiency in scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- proficiency in programming (at least one of C/C++/C#/Java)
- proficiency in Git
- experience with CI/CD practices
- knowledge of orchestration tools and experience with automation implementation, fixing and improvements
- ability to document work precisely and accurately
- readiness for everyday work in Linux
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
This is an onsite opportunity. For a list of offices see our locations pages.
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk