Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you wish to shape the future of open computing systems? Join Antmicro's Cloud team.
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with the latest CI/CD and automation technologies, are not afraid of challenges and always eager to learn and solve problems, you might be just the candidate we are looking for.
On our team we apply Continuous Integration/Delivery methodologies in new, previously unexplored fields, build our own open source, scalable simulation and virtualization environments, contribute to open source frameworks and constantly strive to improve the underlying tools and workflows wherever we can, without fear of upsetting the status quo.
As a team member you will work on designing both cloud and on-premise automation solutions and implementing, maintaining and monitoring the world’s most cutting-edge applications. You will learn how to scale computing power to use it in AI solutions and advanced, distributed CI/CD constructions. You will work with cloud services and multiple sysadmin/devops tools to provide fast and friendly development environments for both internal teams and external top-class customers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- knowledge of various issues in the field of development and operations engineering (advanced Linux administration, virtualization, containerization, development, testing and deployment technologies)
- proficiency in scripting languages (bash, python, perl, ruby etc.)
- proficiency in programming (at least one of C/C++/C#/Java)
- proficiency in git
- experience with CI/CD practices
- knowledge of orchestration tools and experience with automation implementation, fixing and improvements
- ability to document work precisely and accurately
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz