Sales & Marketing Internships
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Antmicro's internship program gives you the opportunity to boost your professional career by working at the intersection of business and world-class open source high-tech.
- full time students of senior years in business communication (marketing, PR, brand management), engineering management etc.
- availability during an intensive, 2-months summer program (ca. 300 hours in total) or flexible program during the academic year (min. 20 hours/week, ca. 200 hours in total)
- creativity and commercial awareness
- attention to details
- strong organizational abilities
- analytical & presentation skills
- teamwork and willingness to learn from others
- tech curiosity
- keenness on the concept of working with open source software and hardware
- good command of English
- activity in student bodies, research groups is welcome
Your interests may include:
- project management
- business development
- customer relations
- brand management
- market research & business intelligence
- copywriting & proof-reading
- social media (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- website design, UX, WCAG
- SEM, SEO
- website and social media analytics
- event logistics management
- public relations
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz