Talent Acquisition Specialist
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you wish to shape the future of computing systems? Join Antmicro and help us grow and thrive focusing on attracting tech talents from all over the world.
With most of our colleagues focusing on delivering the highest quality of engineering services, at People Operations, hand in hand with the Admin team we support their efforts and make their lives easier by taking care of the ‘little things’ and supplying new tech talents.
With most of our colleagues focusing on delivering the highest quality of engineering services, at People Operations, hand in hand with the Admin team we support their efforts and make their lives easier by taking care of the ‘little things’ and supplying new talents.
As a Talent Acquisition specialist you will be a part of our People Operations team and work on recruiting various profiles (from interns to seniors). You will work closely with the managing engineers and the board in order to fully understand Antmicro’s staffing needs. As a team member you will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process. Collaborating with your colleagues, you will ensure a smooth recruitment process and maintain an excellent candidate experience throughout.
- discussing recruitment needs with internal partners and leading the recruitment process within agreed standards
- supporting decision making processes on recruitment through market insights and data
- conducting autonomously the full cycle of the recruitment process
- managing clear communications with candidates during the entire recruitment process to ensure high quality candidate experience
- cooperating with external partners (colleges, university career centers, etc.)
- organizing and participating in recruitment / marketing events and activities
- putting forward ideas and coordinating projects aimed at attracting the best talent also through employer branding and various hiring initiatives
- cooperating with the Marketing team
- proven 2+ years of experience in recruitment, preferably in the tech industry
- good command of English
- in-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes;
- a general understanding of people management, Labour Law and GDPR regulations
- strong oral and written communication skills
- university degree, preferable in Talent Acquisition or adjacent field
- high attention to detail along with a sense of ownership and accountability
- experience with Digital Marketing will be an advantage
- time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz