Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk
Do you wish to build the foundations of open computing systems? Join Antmicro's cloud & infrastructure team.
In our team we design and implement critical back-end components that provide the bedrock for our infrastructure's reliability and scalability. We build and maintain services, debug on multiple levels of the stack. Our code powers the everyday operations of the company.
In this role you will help build the underlying open source technology stack & infrastructure behind our organizations back-end systems. You will contribute towards building highly available, scalable, reliable, fault-tolerant, and performing services. You’ll participate in architecting, prototyping, scoping and developing back-end software components for a plethora of projects. You’ll be tasked with implementing APIs and integrations. You will solve technical problems of high scope and complexity, improving engineering standards, tooling, processes and maintaining code robustness.
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics or related fields
- experience in designing back-end architectures and solutions
- experience with APIs and integrations between heterogeneous software components
- proficiency in scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- proficiency in programming (Ruby/C#/Java/C,C++/Go or similar)
- experience with Rust is nice to have
- proficiency in Git
- proficiency in Linux
- knowledge of DevOps practices is nice to have
- ability to document work precisely and accurately
- good command of English
- ability and willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- full-time employment only (no B2B, no agencies)
- valid work permit for Poland/European Union
If you meet the listed criteria and want to join our team, apply by filling in our application form.
If you are still studying full-time, but wish to apply for the position in the future, you can take an internship program with us.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Poznan, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz